Friday 17 October 2014

On my own

Didn't feel like running club last night so pumped out a session on grass by myself. Pretty tough but I really enjoyed it to be honest. Bit of a complicated session, 9 mins hard, 8 mins hard, 7 mins hard all with 3 minutes passive recovery in between, followed by 3 mins hard, 2 mins hard, 1 min hard with 2 mins and 1 minute recovery in between respectively. Started strong and covered 2.67km in the first 9 mins. Then 2.41 in the 8 minutes so going pretty well I thought. The 7 minutes was tough but still covered 2.05km before the 3 minute rep. Instead of doing the 3 mins I just did 11km instead and hit a 3:12 which was great. The 2 minutes and 1 minute were okay covering 640m and 300m respectively. Great session though, felt fit and fast. 10.3km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment