Monday 10 February 2014

2km out and back with mates

Today, Monday, so back at school, double maths in the afternoon, bit of a rough call. Anyway got some mates from the 24/7 team to go for a run after school. 2km out and back is where you run 2km really easy then 2km really hard. Ended up doing 2.5km easy then 2km hard but no worries. 2.5km in 12:35, feeling pretty good. Bit of a pause then the fast one. Pretty windy again , but went through the first kilometre in 3:06. Then pushed again harder and didn't look at my watch until the end. Managed to run 6:14. So happy with this time, I could've never done this before. Still felt I had a lot in the tank as I kicked hard home. Now really looking forward to my race, I think this training is paying off. 4.5km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment