Sunday 25 February 2018

Sydney

Rested up on Friday and flew to Sydney that evening. Very early start on Saturday morning to catch the curl curl parkrun, absolute stitch up starts at 7, surely everyone could go an hour later. To be fair it was warm as by the end. Warmed up before meeting with the fam. I really wanted to see what I could do but this race on Tuesday means I had to take it easier. I might try and spend a weekend in Sydney to see if I can post a solid time. Ran with Dad so he could hopefully go under 19. He ended up with 19:14 which he was happy with and I felt very comfortable so win win. Cooled down with Tom and co before hitting up emporio for brekky which was top quality both days.

Sunday flew home and got out for a jog in the evening just a couple of km plus a few strides legs felt good. Taking t easy really does my head in but I need this, even if it is only 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment