Thursday 5 November 2015

Flume - Gold

Wednesday night was track session night. 3.6 warm up followed by strides. The session was 6 x 200m, 4 x 100m, 2 x 200m, with jog recovery corresponding to the distance of the effort as is characteristic of Lesley's sessions.

Times went: 

31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, no idea for the 1's, 28, 28

Nice bit of speedier stuff there. Trained with Matt, managed to run faster on the middle reps, however he edged away from me on that last one, must've hit low 27 so he has the pace. 

Yesterday, finished the methods exam 2, which is a great feeling. Only French left which is on the 17th, so with everyone finishing completely now, the wait will be a grind. 

Only so much I can do for French as well so I'll do my bit and relax for the rest. I think I'm going up to watch Sam and JB race Vic milers on Tuesday night so that should be good. It would be good to see Sam hit that qualifier. 

Anyway, yesterday did 8.4km easy in 39 or so, hamstrings were a bit tight but nothing to worry about. Hills tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment