Thursday 25 September 2014

8 x 1km

It was that session tonight, the test and the toughest training. Windy again, I'm 95% sure it will never settle down. Didn't feel amazing, but not terrible either, tried to pump myself up with a couple of c'mon's and let's go's and it didn't do a bad job. Tom, Haftu and I getting it done and get it done we did. Started off easy as in 3:13 but it didn't last. 3:09 for the 2nd with me leading it into the wind. Then just kept getting faster with a 3:07 then a 3:05. Tom took the next four with Haftu sitting in well. We were told to speed it up a bit on the way home so 3:05 again before a 3:04. Really hurting by now, but I was holding on. Tom was pushing on and Haffie and I stuck with, 3:02 for the 2nd last and ended knackered on a 3:01. Really happy to be honest especially with such a killer wind. 11.6km all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment