Wednesday 10 September 2014

2 x 3km, 3 x 300m

Felt solid coming into training last night. Came day with some rough havefever on Monday, the good weather always brings it on, so wasn't expecting anything special from last night. The first 3km went well in 9:56 but definitely a bit sore after that one. Then struggled through the second 3km in 10:14 but needed a dump the whole way through so I reckon that added 20s to the time maybe more. Took my dump then got on the track. Did a 300 with nick doing his last one. I hit 45 on my first and after the bathroom break , 45 felt cruise. Then another 45 before finishing off with a 42 so really happy with the 300's. 10.5km all up. Also have that same 24 hour race as last year on Friday, but we are not trying to set any world records this time around, but I'll try and pump out a run in there somewhere. This means not a lot of training this week or weekend because I will be truly exhausted from it. But will definitely put in some quality work these school holidays with the squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment