Thursday 28 August 2014

Easier

Yesterday took out a 10km in 43 something. Felt easy and cruisy which was great considering the solid pace. Then did a 150 at the end.

Running club tonight and some of the big dog 1:55 800m runners came down because track season has started. But they're out of shape so its all good. I ate too much before I went which was stupid. But it's hard to control yourself when you come in from school because you've been at school so it's like depression eating. Next time just the 2 pieces of toast shall suffice. Did a couple of 1200m in 3:57 and 3:55 was harder than normal but still easy as. Then some 360m reps in 63s, 57s, 64s, 59s. A bit more lactic but not too bad. I had loads left. 6.2km all up. I'm racing next week in the next round for the 1500m. I'm going to take it out really hard and beat them aerobically and not do anything stupid like rely on my pitiful kick. Also going to Ferny Creek this Sunday for the long run. We love 90% gradient hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment