Tuesday 12 August 2014

3km, 2km, 1km

Tonight had running in the cold, wet and windy conditions of Duncan Mackinnon. Did 2.4km warm up then the session. Started off with the 3 in 10:07 but the watch said the 3km split was 9:59. Felt okay harder than it should've. I reckon I ate too much as well before the session. Definitely will keep it in check Thursday arvo before the next one. Hit 6:33 for the 2km although the watch said 6:26 for the split. This was pretty rough but I am scared that I am just not running fast enough. There is a fair hill in the track that we run on but still I am worried. Then for the last k 3:02 so alright but really nothing special, Chris outkicked me in the last 200m and I just couldn't be bothered. Pissed off now, but whatever. I just feel unfit and I don't know what to do. 10.8km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment