Thursday 28 September 2017

8 x 400 and Mid-week long run

The others were doing 200s again on Wednesday, so I jumped in with Chris Winter for some 400s on the track instead. I don't know how I feel about 200s, unless I'm doing at least 12 its doesn't feel like much. I guess it's great for speed, I might try combine them with a tempo later in track season, because I'd rather train with other people than solo. 

Ended up training really well. The water running did me wonders, heart and lungs feel like they've really had a workout, combined with the strength stuff it was pretty perfect. 

68.7, 68.3, 68.6, 69.8, 69.5, 69.2, 69.3, 65.9

Over the moon with that last rep. 13.2km all up.

Last night ran with Jase, JB and Liam and little bit on my own. Took it easier which I felt better about. 15km in 1:08:32 so 4:34s., great pace really enjoy the run. Then did 5 x 60m strides with Liam plus a few drills. Then did some more strength, calves and glutes and called it a day. About to go for a Friday water run now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment