Saturday 25 February 2017

Update

Ran Thursday night and did the normal strength session. Went to the physio the next day for some pretty sobering news. Bone pain in lower shin has regressed since last week. It's weird because I can't feel it at all anymore when I'm walking or running or whatever but I can when Nathan presses on my shin.

Pretty frustrating so running a bit less this week. Also feel like maybe we're making a bigger deal out of this than we should be? Simply because I haven't felt any pain in everyday life for weeks now, but hopefully next time it'll be better and if not then I'm gonna ask for a scan.

Rode 70km Saturday morning with Mahoney then went out for Stoupas' birthday to some bar. Then  got up this morning and rode 50km solo to Mordi and back. University starts again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment