Wednesday 25 May 2016

God what happened to the weath

Despondent outside once again at training tonight. The regulars were there though. I'm actually so thankful for the long warm up, I always feel so good afterwards. 

Session was a bit of a weird one. 6 X 400m with 1 minute passive recovery, followed by 6 X 200m with 200m jog. Stuck to the outside with Will, again staying off the track. 

Will pretty much just got me on all the reps. I realised I've got the legs, but not the lungs so I'll work on them. Real windy and rainy throughout the whole session so sideways faces on the cool down. 

First and fourth reps were all up hills, so that's why they struggled. 
Times went: 1:14, 1:08, 1:07, 1:16, 1:08, 1:07, all the 200s were either 31 or 32 which was pretty sporty considering we were on the outside. 

2 laps slow cool down for 10.8km all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment