Saturday 28 May 2016

Coldest morning

Really chilly this morning, had to get the ice scraper out for the drive up. Picked up Will on the way through while the heating got going. 

Regulars were there plus Tom and minus JB as he had coaching. Warmed up well although the hands were pretty frozen. Got out insanely quick, but I didn't even feel it. Had to look at my watch 3 times after the first rep to check it was correct. 

My best hills session by far. Hung onto Tom for the first 6, before he got 10 seconds on me by the end of the 8th. So didn't let the gap stretch too far. Incredible morning, but became rainy again this arvo. 

Times went: 1:03, 1:09, 1:09, 1:08, 1:09, 1:09, 1:15 (phwoar hurting here), 1:12

22:02 for the session all up. 30 seconds faster than I've ever done it before. Over the moon. 12.1km all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment