Wednesday 11 May 2016

And just a strong 4 to finish guys

Miserable weather. 3rd day in a row it's been rainy, windy and cold, but to be honest I prefer this than 40 degrees. 

Rocked up to training questioning how I was going to get through it, but the warm up got me feeling strong again so good news. Jasper, Rossi and myself on the outside while JB, Denyan and Will were on the track. 

Session was 6 x 400, 2 x 200, 1 x 400 and the last 4 had to be faster than our second one in the first set. Jog recovery was the same distance as the rep. Managed to get away from Jasp, not sure how. But then Rossi dragged me round on the last few reps and I just managed to out kick him on the final 4. The kick is real. The first and fourth reps were up hills that why they're struggling a touch.

Times went: 1:16, 1:12, 1:12, 1:17, 1:09, 1:05, 31, 32, 1:08

Really stoked with how it went. Cooled down with Denyan is the sideways rain for 12km all up. Cycle home was pretty chilly. Realised that raincoats are the greatest inventions of all time, I should've worn them more when I was younger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment