Saturday 23 January 2016

World of pain

So Friday night might have been the biggest night of all time and I had an early start Saturday morning for a coaching course. 

Felt like I was going to munt as Dad drove me to the course but rocked up and turned out JB was doing it too so I had a mate thank god. 

Eventually felt better but ended up getting pretty sunburnt due to my focus on not being sick that morning instead of packing fairly important things such as lunch and sunscreen. 

Got the level 1 coaching qualification though so now I can work as a coach in athletics which is pretty cool. 

Didn't ride on Saturday. This morning though got out with Dad for 47km. He turned off a bit earlier though while I continued down beach road. Managed to drop some elite looking guys so I think I'm getting fitter on the bike. 1:33:26 was the time, good ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment