Wednesday 27 January 2016

Nearly there

30km in 1:03 last night. Beautiful weather turned into wind and rain about 15km in so that took the pace down a touch. 

This morning went to the velodrome for a session on my own. 17 by 1 minute hard, 1 minute easy. 

That was a tough one, really felt that for the rest of the day.

Friday morning was meant to be a ride with Mahoney but due to the rain, we went to another spin class instead. Took it a bit easy as I had just done a session the previous day. 

Friday night, got everyone over and started watching season 3 of The 100. First episode wasn't great but second one lived up to expectations. Then Saturday morning can down headachy, sore throat so I did my first run back.

Did 1 minute of running with 4 minutes walk in between. Felt the back a bit but I was feeling pretty achy just from being sick so who knows. 

Some highschooler in America just ran 7:59 3km. Good god. 


No comments:

Post a Comment