Wednesday 31 January 2018

Jokes on me

Good catch up with the guys on the warm up before jumping into the session. I just did 6 400s on the grass still not feeling 100%. I think I was running around 73s for all of them. But started the coolsiwn and realised my left knee was pretty sore out of absolute nowhere, the opposite knee to the one which was sore 10 days ago. Thursday morning here now it’s really bad, hurting every step and more painful than the last niggle but in a different place, lower down and at the front of the my leg.

I don’t know what to do anymore I can’t really get anything going after this 3rd disruption in this month so I’m going to rest up now, go to the physio on Tuesday to get some stuff put in my shoes, then I reckon I’ll go get a fitted pair of shoes as well with similar support just so I’m running a different pairs then maybe jump on the bike for a bit, do some good strengthening and come back to running in a few weeks when I’m ready for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment