Monday 22 January 2018

Back at it I hope

Knee was feeling better on Friday so went for a run with Sam. Just 6km jog but it was seriously hot so I was sweating bullets the whole time. Saturday morning I was pretty keen to run and talk so got up to Jells for the Hill session. Just warmed up and cooled down with the boys and ended up running 13km that morning. Sunday decided that Ferny was the way to go so did 18.5 in 1:31 or so.

Then breakfast at Kallista before driving up to falls with Sammy. Brought the bike so the cycling day fell on Monday. So windy and real hilly meant that I got 47.5km done in 1:51. I was absolutely spent as well not used to the bike at all. Great ride though enjoyed it so much looking forward to training consistently with the bike and the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment