Monday 8 January 2018

Here we go

I believe we’re back on here for now as I want to practice writing well and this is the best place to do it because 1, very few people read it and 2, it’s a little bit everyday which is ideal.. I have been training alright but genuinely loving it. 2018 kilometres competition kicked off last Monday and I think I could be in the lead with 82 in week 1 but JB has serious ambitions to get the crown back in Brighton.

Last night was the first session of the second week and I was over the moon after finding out it was 5-6 X 1km. Didn’t think it was going to be anywhere near as hard as it was but there you go. 400m jog and on the outside loop, made sure the first one wasn’t too silly and went from there.

3:14, 3:10, 3:06, 3:08, 3:07

JB got 6 done so next time I might have to rise to the challenge if I have any hope of finishing that workout at falls creek in a few weeks. 13.8km all together. Really been all over the strength exercises  recently. Especially calf and glute stuff just so I can train on the grass track barefoot without any troubles. I’m quietly confident at the moment, haven’t been uninjured at this time for 3 years, happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment