Sunday 17 December 2017

1ks again

Didn’t have to cut the track short this time so it turned out to be just over 3 laps for each one. Don’t know how I found it in me to do ks twice in one week. Warmed up just over 2km then 5 x 1km with 2 minutes standing. I know I’m gonna have to do jog recoveries when I’m back but 2 minutes is fine for now.

Did the first one before the kids playing soccer in the middle of the field at 7 in the morning figured out the drill. Each of them had their go trying to keep up and I’ll tell you what it helped me out so much. I think one managed 250m. I’ll take that any day. Then they got the bike out and it was a little fairer.

3:24, 3:16, 3:18, 3:21, 3:15

Faster than the last time which was great! But back to Kathmandu this morning meant that no more running until I’m back in Aus. Stoked that I’ve been able to run at least a little while I’ve been away.

Keep in mind, Bus ride today from Pokhara to Kathmandu is 200km. It took us 9.5 hours the roads are not even roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment