Monday 14 December 2015

Ja ha ha

Yesterday was the day year 12 results came out, so it could be said I had nothing more than a restless sleep Sunday night. Got the text and I managed to pull a 92.65 ATAR which I'm stoked with. 

Pretty jubilant for the remainder of the day, only to be quelled by the knowledge that 3 minute efforts was the session for Monday night. 

The Garmin threw a tantrum so I was waiting on the start line while everyone hoyted off without me. Managed to get close enough to Will so that we did the session together. 

The 1 minute recovery definitely takes it out of you. We did 6 and covered 6.2km in the 23 minutes. Great session though. Did some strides on the track too which can't have been faster than 4 minute k's. 

Cooled down with JB, Mahoney and Will for 12.2km all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment