Thursday 31 December 2015

Falls Creek Days 5 and 6

On the morning of day 5, back was feeling right but okay to run on, so I did the Tower run from our house to a water tower along dirt trails. Great run, 13.3 in 62 minutes or thereabouts. 

Then, throughout the day, Trevor and Lesley held interviews to discuss training schedules, goals and what we can do to improve. Unfortunately for JB, that meant double runs on Monday Wednesdays, but for me, more kilometres, longer easy runs and Friday running.

Both of them were really keen and I got pretty motivated to start this regime. Here's a photo of what was written.

Following day, I was planning on doing a session, but the warm up made known that the back was still way too sore, worse than the previous day, so unfortunately had to pull the pin. 

I'll rest up for a few days before getting back into it. Looking forward to seeing what this year brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment