Saturday 26 December 2015

Falls Creek day 1 and 2

Drove up with Will, Heather and Trev yesterday for the Falls creek training camp. Heather and Stacey kindly had a look at my back to see what the problem was, hoping for an easy fix. But unfortunately, they predicted nerve damage along the sciatic nerve in my lower back so it's a potential long haul back, but who knows. I could be back tomorrow if it goes as quickly as it came on. No one really knows what caused it.

I'm pretty devastated, it has come at pretty much the worst time ever and it's rough seeing everyone else train while I'm stuck inside. I shouldn't complain though, it'll seem pathetic if something works out this week. 

They all did the long run today. I went for a cycle with Trev and Heather but I could even feel it a bit then. Nice ride though. Went up to the Aquaduct where the sessions will happen. Across a dam at altitude and lots of off road. 


No comments:

Post a Comment