Tuesday 10 June 2014

Surely Not

Today up at running club was Nick, Haftu, Dean, Declan and I. We did 2km, 1km, 2km, 1km, 150m. Felt solid throughout the whole 2km, but it could've been faster in 6:43. Then the 1km which felt too fast, but was actually average in 3:08. Then the 2nd 2km which was good in 6:31. Kicked home with Haftu after that and was hurting a bit. Then the last km was in 2:57 with the first 600m being too slow and we really picked it up in the last 4. The 150 was just for a bit of speed, didn't time it, but felt great the first 50m, then struggled and questioned why I did it as I tried to speak without vomiting, watching my 400m career fly away. Regional Cross Country next Monday, another race against Nick. But the real competition is this Thursday as we have a meeting at school about the race and doughnuts are often available. The one who consumes the most doughnuts wins the prize of "the person who consumed the most doughnuts". This is my year ladies and gentlemen. This, is my year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment