Wednesday 29 July 2015

Major update

Ran hills Saturday morning and it was a solid session, however at Ferny the next day for a long run and just couldn't do it. 7 minutes in I pulled the pin, I was exhausted. Got home and hit the hay for a couple of hours and woke up feeling rough as. The whole body was aching and moving was a pain.

Took it easy Monday and felt a bit better but Tuesday, the proper cold hit. Nose was a mess, throat was killer, lungs were shot to bits and heart rate was 90 so I was in a spot of bother. Took the day off school and slept most of the day away.

Feeling much better today though although I'm still coughing up junk. The big party is on Saturday night though so hopefully I'm feeling better by then. Probably will take the week off exercise and get back into it when after the weekend. Next race is aths day and I probably should be focusing on school anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment