Friday 6 December 2013

Hard Hills

Today only had a half day of school in France so went for a run at around 2 I  the afternoon. Hills was the session today and right next to the house there is a massive one. 300m long with a 15% gradient this was a hard session. Normally when I do hills in Australia, they are not that steep so I can do a rep going down also. On this hill it was impossible to do that so I jogged down the hill each time for a float recovery. The recovery was always around 90s and the session went like this. Started off up the hill in 1:13 and  though that was pretty quick. I was right with the next 2 coming in at 1:16 and 1:20. Kept the rest in that vicinity except for the 10th which was 1:28. The 11th and final I pushed hard and managed 1:12 to finish. Pretty hard session in all, covering about 8.6km including warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment